The Look: Contoured Perfection
1. Create your prefect canvas. Model is wearing Skin Stick HD Concealer #2, Sleep in Beauty Medium and Pure Radiance Pressed Powder.
2. Optional: Fill brows with Tinted When Hairy Met Sealy Brow Gel
3. Apply Perfect Eye Wand Liner to upper and lower lashline.
4. Apply One Stop Shopping Mascara to upper lash line only.
5. Use the Neutral Impact! Shadow as a contour powder. Apply to crease of eyes, below cheekbones (find your natural shadow and emphasize it with the Neutral Impact! as well as the sides of your nose, as pictured above.
6. Apply Pure Juice Highlighter to eyelids, under brow bone, High up on cheekbones, on center of the bridge of your nose, in cupid's bow above the lips and below center of lower lip. For a fuller looking lip, add Pure Juice Highlighter to center of lower lip and blend back and forth.
7. Blend the contour and highlighter so that the makeup is undetectable but the effect remains.
8. Add your favorite colors. Model is wearing blush in B.Slapped, Eyeshadow in Daidy Dukes and Lipstick in Buh-Bye!
For more of Ramy's Tips and tricks, check out his book, How to Fake Real Beauty: