Celebrity makeup artist and TV makeover specialist Ramy Gafni knows no one is born perfect, not even his famous clients. In How to Fake Real Beauty, the makeup guru shares his secrets to enhancing a woman's natural beauty while "faking" what she doesn't have.
Some people are thought to be born with flawless features, but many of these gifts are acquired, and the quickest, easiest way is to create the illusion using makeup and a little moxie. The power of makeup goes a long way toward helping you fake anything -- a clear complexion, fuller lips, brighter eyes -- whatever you want! It's all a matter of knowing how!
In How to Fake Real Beauty, Ramy shares the tried-and-true tricks of the trade. So prepare for the red carpet -- whether it's the one in your head or an actual awards show. This guide will teach you how to get ready for your close up and confidently take center stage in any situation.
- How to Fake a Perfect Complexion
- Faking and Maintaining a Youthful Face
- Faking Big Beautiful Eyes
- How To Fake Enviable Eyebrows
- How To Fake Contouring
- How To Fake A perfect, Glowing Tan
- How To Fake a More Radiant Smile and Brighter Teeth
- How To Fake Gorgeous Hair
- The Classic Day Face and how to transform it into an Evening Look
Click to watch How to Fake Real Beauty on The Doctors